DWAGGEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your Acceptance
- Dwaggel Website Service
- Dwaggel Access
Subject to your Acceptance of these Terms of Service, Dwaggel hereby grants you permission to use the Service, if:
- Your use of the Service as permitted is solely for your personal use, and you are not permitted to resell or charge others for use of or access to the Service, or in any other manner inconsistent with these Terms of Service;
- You will not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium;
- You will not attempt to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Service; and
To access and use the features of the Service, you hereby give your full consent for Dwaggel to access your contact list and/or address book for mobile phone numbers in order to provide and use the Service. You must notify Dwaggel immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your mobile phone. Although Dwaggel will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Dwaggel or others due to such unauthorised use.
- Registration and Account Security
You agree you will not use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc. or “load testers”, that accesses the Service in a manner which sends more request messages to the Dwaggel servers in a given period of time compared to what a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using any Dwaggel website application, and you are forbidden from downloading, copying or ripping the content unless specifically allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Dwaggel grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
To use the Dwaggel Service, you agree that:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Dwaggel.
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Dwaggel if you are under 18.
- You will not use Dwaggel if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account or any part of the Dwaggel Service.
- Protecting Other People’s RightsAs part of your usage of the Dwaggel Service, you agree that:
- You will not post content or take any action on Dwaggel that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Dwaggel if we believe that it violates these Terms of Service or our policies.
- You will not infringe our Copyright or use our Trademarks or any similar marks, except as expressly permitted by us by way of our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Dwaggel.
- Sharing, Usage and Disclosure of Information
Dwaggel keeps Personal Information such as your email, name, age, profile photo, sent messages, and information about your pet (breed, age, etc.). In addition, Dwaggel also retains information on your location.
You will be asked to provide explicit consent to allow Dwaggel to collect your location information from your device in order to use the Service. You can switch your location on or off at any time.
Where you have provided your explicit consent, Dwaggel will share your location information with other users to use the Service unless you choose to switch off your location, as well as any other personal information collected, except your email, but we will not use this information for any purpose, except for the specific purpose you have requested.
We may use Personal Information we collect about you to:
- Deliver and improve our products and services
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or other’s products, services, or content
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products of services that may be of interest
- Enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms of Service, and
- Perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We do not rent, sell, or share any information about our users with any third-parties, except as specifically described herein. We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
- Protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements);
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our Service or members of the public.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The design, created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features, service marks and logos of the Dwaggel Service, are owned by or licensed to Dwaggel, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Service other than expressly permitted in writing by the Owner.
- User Submissions
The Dwaggel Service allows Dwaggel users to submit status text, profile photos and other communications submitted by you. For clarity, direct messages, location data and photos or files that you send directly to other Dwaggel users will only be viewable by those Dwaggel user(s) you directly send such information.
You shall be solely responsible for your own messages and the consequences of posting or publishing them. Because Dwaggel is only acting as a repository of data, user messages do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Dwaggel, and Dwaggel makes no guarantees as to the confidentiality, validity, accuracy or legal status of any status.
- Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
You agree that your use of the Dwaggel Service shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by Law, the Owner, it’s Employees and Agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Service and your use thereof and shall in no way be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from:
- Any inaccuracies or completeness of this Service’s content.
- Personal injury of property damage of any nature resulting from your access to and use of the Service.
- Any unauthorised access to or use of our servers and/or any Personal Information and/or financial information stored therein.
- Any interruption of transmission to or from our Service, any bugs, viruses or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Service through the actions of any third party
- Any errors in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the user of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or made available via the Dwaggel Service.
Dwaggel does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Dwaggel Service or any hyperlinked website or advertising featured in a user status submission.
You specifically acknowledge that Dwaggel shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct or content of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage rests entirely with you.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You confirm that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Dwaggel Service.
Dwaggel may obtain the following types of information from or concerning you or your mobile phone device:
- User Provided Information:You provide certain Personal Information, such as your email, push notification name (if applicable), and mobile device information to Dwaggel, which are stored.
- Log File Information:When you use Dwaggel, certain general information that our application sends whenever a message is sent or received, or the GPS location is saved in our log file.
Dwaggel uses safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Dwaggel and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured Wi-Fi or other unprotected networks to use Dwaggel is never recommended.
If Dwaggel is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Animal Welfare
Under the Animal Welfare Act (2006), Welfare of Animals Act (Northern Ireland) 2011 and the Animal Health and Welfare (Scotland) Act 2006, a person responsible for an animal, even on a temporary basis has a legal responsibility to meet the needs of the animal. For the purposes of these Acts, an animal’s needs shall be taken to include:
- its need for a suitable environment
- its need for a suitable diet
- its need to be able to exhibit normal behaviour patterns
- any need it has to be housed with, or apart from, other animals, and
- its need to be protected from pain, suffering, injury and disease